Wednesday, March 12, 2014

"Appearance of Fall"

"Appearance of Fall"
I'm thrilled to share that my recent quilted, fiber art work, "Appearance of Fall" will be included in the Quilts on the Wall  "Appearances" exhibit at the 35th Glendale Quilt Show.  This annual show will be held for the first time in the Pasadena Convention Center http://www.pasadenacenter.com/ on March 21 (10 a.m. - 6 p.m.) and March 22 (10 a.m. - 5 p.m.)

This promises to be a phenomenal show so if you are going to be in the greater Los Angeles area, try to take it in.  The convention center is located at 300 East Green Street, Pasadena 91101.

All contents of this blog © 2007-2014 Linda Friedman / Linda's Art Quilts  All rights reserved

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Linda! Beautiful artwork that shows the colors and texture of fall. I love how your piece has a free form style. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mia, I so appreciate your take on art--any art--so know that your comments are especially meaningful to me....Linda

      Delete
  2. Wonderful piece! I look forward to seeing it in person....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you for your very kind comment, Heather. It makes me happy that you enjoyed this work...Linda

      Delete
  4. Thank you, Linda A. Miller. I very much appreciate your taking the time to comment. As you may already know, I am a great fan of your art!...Linda F.

    ReplyDelete