Saturday, October 22, 2011

Hoorah! My "Health" Mojo Doll Is in an Etsy Treasury

It's another fun day for me.  I received an e-mail communication that the Etsy Shop, MamaLovePerfume, listed my "Health" pocket mojo doll in a wellness and well being Etsy Treasury.

Here is a link to the full Treasury:
www.etsy.com/treasury/NjAyNzA1NXw5MzU2MTY2OTM/wellness-and-well-being

and
here is a link to my full listing.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/67696277/health-mojo-pocket-doll

and...Ta-da!  Here is my "Health" mojo pocket doll.

Health Mojo Pocket Doll

Health Mojo Pocket Doll

Over time I have made several different mojo pocket dolls from treasured fabric remnants for the bodies, Sculpey Clay for the faces, embossed aluminum for plaques and tidbits of beads and other ephemera for the embellishments.  Each little doll has its own stitched and hand painted felt carrying purse and each is finished with buttonholes and metallic buttons.  It always makes me happy when someone enjoys one of these diminutive works.

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you! You are one of the most gifted and creative people I know. Congratulations on becoming an Etsy Treasure!

    ReplyDelete