Oooo, I liked it and couldn't leave well enough alone so I sorted through my original silk screens and found this bird that I thought might look good superimposed on a print with these wavy lines.
I merely wanted to see what my idea would look like so I set about pulling out of my stash the first piece of pre-cut fabric hat I laid my hands on. Since red Speedball screen printing ink lay on the worktable, I used it to make the first print of the wavy lines.
Ooops! I got a smudge of the red ink below the lines. Time to get creative. A couple of pieces of cardstock were right at hand and I covered the smudges with stenciled red lines and then echoed those lines at the top.
Mmmm. I did like the way it looked and had a hard time waiting for the print to completely dry. After it was dry and heat set, I laid the embroidery hooped screen on top of the wavy lines and pulled white Speedball printing ink across it. Yes! I liked that, too.
Still, I couldn't leave well enough alone. Dharma Trading Company had just delivered a bottle of Setacolor Silver Glitter Finish. After the white Speedball ink was dry and heat set, the bird form received a coating with the paintbrush of the glitter finish.
Then came the completely spontaneous act of quilting of the top design atop batting and another fabric that heretofore had not found a proper use. This was good but the design needed to be set off somehow. Out came the glass beads and the handwork began, bead by bead and, hoorah! A 15" x 15" finished piece.
Here is a closeup of the quilting, the stamping and the beading.
...and the backing...