Friday, November 15, 2013

Three Quilted Works Juried into Poudre River Gallery in Ft. Collins, CO

Today I received notice that all three of my submitted works will appear in the Poudre River Gallery in Ft. Collins, Colorado from November 29th through December 28th.  This means that 6 of my 6" x 6" quilted works will be shown in two different states during this period.  Happy, happy day. 

This is a particularly meaningful acceptance for me because my mother and father met at Colorado State University in the mid to late 1920's.  At that time I believe it was called Colorado State Normal School.  Both had fond memories of Ft. Collins and of their college life there, so for my works to visit Ft. Collins it is, indeed, a fine moment for me.

These are the works that will be on exhibit in the Poudre River Gallery show.



                  

All contents of this blog © 2007-2013 Linda Friedman / Linda's Art Quilts  All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment