Saturday, July 26, 2014

Linda's Art Quilts Announces an Alternate Winner of Fabric

HEAR YE!  HEAR YE!  
AN ALTERNATE WINNER OF MY HAND DYED FABRIC HAS BEEN CHOSEN
After my week-long search for one of the first two randomly chosen winners of the hand dyed fabric, I failed to find that individual.  As forecast in my posts, a new winner would need to be chosen if the person did not respond.  I ran another randomized pick this morning and an alternate winner has been chosen.  

CONGRATULATIONS, HOLLY!!!

Many thanks to everyone who visited my blog during the Quilting Arts TV Series 1400 bloghop and special thanks to those who left comments.  

Always remember, never fear to experiment.  
 Sometimes wonderful things happen.
 © Linda Friedman 2014.  All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment