Friday, August 22, 2014

"Fiber Perceptions" at the Cerritos, CA Library

The absolutely outstanding Cerritos Public Library accepted a 10-work exhibit titled "Fiber Perceptions" from Beyond the Edge Fiber Artists (a group to which I belong) to be displayed in their museum quality library throughout the month of August, 2014.  I was thrilled to find this publicity picture on the library's home page under the header of "Displays."
One of the members took these photos of the exhibit set-up.





Because my work has traveled to several venues, you may have seen it posted on my blog before, but if you have not, this one is my submission and I am tickled pink that it was selected for use in the publicity photo.
"Between Heaven and Earth" (38" x 48")
Here is the postcard that was used to announce the exhibit.


© Linda Friedman 2014.  All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment