Sunday, April 16, 2017

"Vetruvian Man" Awarded Prize Follow-Up

Today I received the most wonderful thank you note from the curator, Lisa Anderson, of the 7th Annual Art Scientific show that held by California State University, Fresno and was exhibited at the Sorensen Art Gallery in Fresno, California.

 Along with the note was a ribbon for my Vetruvian Man work and its being awarded a second place in the show, but, much to my elated surprise, there as also a check enclosed. 

Given the high volume of art that Lisa was handling, I am very touched by her personal and heartfelt words.  I am sharing this to show how all curators should respond to artists in their shows.

Award Ribbon, Personalized Note and Check
Once again, here is the work that was awarded the  prize.
"Body Map in Honor of DaVinci's Vetruvian Man"
Always remember, never fear to experiment.  
Sometimes wonderful things happen.
© Linda Friedman 2017.  All rights reserved

2 comments: