Sunday, February 7, 2010

Henry Finds My Journal






A dear friend, Barb Keeling of Keelings Krafts takes brisk morning walks every day in a park near her home and has developed a "friendship" with a bird who she has named Henry. Her stories of Henry have captivated my heart and Henry has jumped from my heart to my hands to my journal. Henry has a cousin, Al, also and they may be further related on their family tree to the Titmouse. Here are a few entries that feature Henry and Al.

Barb and her husband, Doug, are dynamic, creative spirits who carry wonderful things in their on-line shop. I first found them as vendors at big quilt shows and have grown to care deeply for them...AND I love their products. Barb is ever kind in letting her customers know about new products and new applications for them and she has a tremendous blogspot. Check out KeelingsKrafts sometime. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment