Friday, September 19, 2014

My "Rainbow Shibori Dyeing" Article in Quilting Arts Magazine

Happy Day!!!  I just received my copy of the October/November 2014 issue of Quilting Arts Magazine My article on "Rainbow Shibori Dyeing" is noted on the cover and appears on pages  30, 31, 32 and 33.  The editorial staff did a fantastic job of representing the process that I developed.  Many kudos and great thanks are due to everyone on the Quilting Arts Magazine staff!
© Linda Friedman 2014.  All rights reserved


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Mia. I can't tell you how much fun I have had working with both Quilting Arts TV and Quilting Arts Magazine.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Linda - well deserved! Absolutely fabulous to see you in print!!! You are so innovative that it is wonderful for you to be recognized in video and print!!! You Go Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Deborah, for your kind remarks. As I've told so many people, the entire work with Quilting Arts Magazine and Quilting Arts TV has been nothing but pure joy.

      Delete